212100- Boone MO- Including the city of Columbia 821 AM CDT Wed Oct 21 2020
Rest of today Warmer, cloudy. Scattered showers during mid and late morning, then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the mid 50s to lower 60s. East wind around 10 mph. Tonight Warmer. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low in the mid 50s. Temperature rising into the 60s. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Thursday Windy, warmer. Partly cloudy in the morning and early afternoon then becoming sunny. High in the mid 80s. South wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Thursday night Partly cloudy until early morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers in the evening, then chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Low around 50. South wind around 10 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the evening shifting to the southwest after midnight. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday Much cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. High in the 50s. Temperature falling into the 40s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday night Colder. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the evening. Low in the upper 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. High around 50. Saturday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. High around 60. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday night and monday Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Low around 40. High in the upper 40s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers, possibly mixed with snow showers. Low in the mid 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers, possibly mixed with snow showers. High in the mid 40s.